Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A RED HAT SOCIETY PLEDGE



I do solemnly swear on my Hat that I will do my best to uphold the spirit of the Red Hat Society.

I will greet middle age with verve, humor, and style. I will take my silliness seriously as it is the comic relief of my life.

In the Spirit of Fun, Friendship and Sisterhood, I join with my Red and Pink Hat Sisters as we go for the gusto together.

Beneath our frivolity, we share a bond of affection, common life experiences, and a genuine enthusiasm for life and living.

I promise to regularly practice having fun and to do the things I have waited to do.

I promise to openly and knowingly fraternize with the other Red and Pink Hatters.


This, I pledge to the Red Hat Society and all it’s wonderful women. 

Not a Member of the Red Hat Society?  There's only one, join the fun!


You are invited to join your Red (and Pink) Hat Sisters for an experience of a lifetime, where joy, laughter and the electricity of fun and friendship reign supreme in the city that never sleeps!  Let this serve as your official invitation to the Red Hat Society's 2017 Hats in the City 

International Convention in New York, New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment