Tuesday, March 8, 2016

BE HAPPY EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY!


Every morning I wake up for work at 6 am, take a shower, and go down stairs to take my dogs Reo and Dinger outside. I am greeted with wagging tails and two dogs so happy to see me. No matter how I am feeling when I wake up, I feel great after I see my dogs.

The dogs never wake up and say, “I don’t feel good today,” and they never are in a bad mood. They are just thrilled to see me and go for a quick walk outside. Then, we come in and they are thrilled to get a treat and lay back down to repeat the whole process again when my husband comes down.


I think we can all learn something from the dogs and live our life in a much similar way, being happy for each and every moment of everyday. It would surely make for a much better life for ourselves and those around us.


Instead, I wake up and think of all I have to do in the future, or think about how I didn’t sleep as long as I had wanted to, or think about how I am not feeling the best. You get the idea.

As we go through our life, we should take the approach of the dogs and be happy about everything, enjoy whatever is in front of us and greet everyone with a waging tail (big smile).

Let’s all give this a try for the next week. Start each day happy and look for every opportunity for the good things in our life.

I am betting that we will all have a better week and those around us will too.

Not a Member of the Red Hat Society?  There's only one, join the fun!

Ready to attend the greatest, most joyful event for women in the world?  Let this serve as your official invitation to Eat Dessert First at the Red Hat Society's 2016 Remember the a la Mode International Convention in San Antonio, Texas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment