Tissue paper (7"-8")
pipe cleaners or floral wire
1. Lay your tissue paper in the color order that you want for your flower to look. For example: if you want your flower to be lighter on the inside and darker on the outside make sure your darker tissue is on the bottom.
2. Fold the tissue paper back and forth like an accordion (approximately 1/2 inch in length).
3. Loosely wrap the pipe cleaner or floral wire around the center of the tissue paper and secure it with a twist.
4. Cut the ends of the tissue paper to give your flower a rounded or pointed edge.
5. Open the tissue paper on both ends and gently lift the first layer of tissue paper so that it is separated from the rest of the paper.
Ready to attend the greatest, most joyful event for women in the world? Let this serve as your official invitation to join us in Indianapolis, Indiana for the 2015 International Convention.