Fun garland makes any party a little more festive. You'll love how easy this is to do and yet what a big impact it makes when hanging behind a food or dessert table! A great way to use up extra scrap paper from your other craft projects, too.
RHS Round Garland
We used 2 different sizes of circle craft punches, but you could use only one size punch. It would also be fun with different shapes like hearts, stars, butterflies, etc.
- scrapbook paper in different colors and patterns
- circle punch (or your preferred punch design)
- red or purple baker's twine
- glue stick
- Use your circle punch to punch out as many circles as you'd like (depending on how long you want the garland). We're going to glue the circles together, so every circle on the garland needs a match for the back. You can use two different sizes for a little variety, but it isn't necessary. Use as many colors and patterns in Red Hat Society colors for a fun string of garland. Scrapbook paper scraps work really well for this.
- Cut baker's twine to your desired length.
- Take two circles of the same size and add glue to the back of each circle. Stick them together on the garland with the twine in the center.
- Continue gluing, with the garland evenly spaced, until you fill up you baker's twine. Let dry overnight. Hang and enjoy!