Join Hatquarters for a guilt-free day of shopping and fun on November 16, 2013 from 10 - 2 p.m. at Red Hat Society Ambassador Kathy Bee's fabulous location in Downey, California. $5 gets you in the door to enjoy dancing, live entertainment from the amazing Kathy Bee and special opportunity drawings! RHS will have logo product for sale during the event.
Doors open at 10am and it's the perfect event to bring a woman who is interested in learning about the FUN world of Hatting! We've extended invitations to all women's organizations in the area to show them how to grab life by the hat! Feel free to forward this message to all your friends.
- Event doors open at 10 am to dancing, entertainment and opportunity drawings.
- Swap will begin at 11am. You are free to drop off items between 8am and 10:30am.
- Bring your new or gently used clothes (that you have outgrown in one way or another,) shoes, handbags, jewelry (all jewelry must be in clear plastic bags,) hats, housewares and collectibles and receive one "Royal Buck" for each item you bring. Swap items are not limited to Red (or Pink) Hat items.
- At 11am, RHS will open the Swap Area and you will be free to peruse through and find something special in exchange for the item(s) you brought. The more items you bring, the more you'll get!
- Arrive early to secure your spot in line for the Swap.
- At the end of the day, all left over items in the Swap area will be for sale at $1 per item! We encourage you to bring lots of items.
- Bring friends with you to the event and you'll receive an additional opportunity drawing ticket for each person who accompanies you! (Don't worry, your friends will each receive an opportunity drawing ticket, too.)
- Renew your Membership or bring a friend who becomes a Member and both of you will receive an additional opportunity drawing ticket. RHS will have dedicated staff available to spend time with you and your friends.
- RHS will have amazing opportunity drawing opportunities for you from businesses in our local area and throughout the "Red Hat" vendor world! These are opportunity drawing items you don't want to miss.
Why are we doing this? We thought that it was important to end this year with some fun. What a perfect time to do this at the Holiday season. All proceeds will benefit the Legacy of the Red Hat Society. Bring a bag with you or RHS logo ECO bags will be available for purchase on-site. We will not have dressing rooms available. A great idea is to wear tank tops with leggings for easy try on opportunities. No peep shows, please! Ample free parking is available.