Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Red Hat Society's August Photo Round-Up

How quickly times flies! It feels as though we just posted the July Photo Round-Up, yet here we are again with seven brand new photo collages to share with you. 

Each month Red Hat Society Members share hundreds of stories and photos with Hatquarters, and we wish we had enough publications to be able to share every memory with the world. Since that is not possible, each month, we create a photo collage roundup of all of the submissions. We just can't let our Members' beautiful smiles and creativity go unseen.

This month's collages feature photos of the international Sisterhood posted on the Red Hat Society's Facebook Page and submitted via email.  We hope you enjoy the beauty and diversity that is the Red Hat Society!











Not yet Hatting? What are you waiting for? The Red Hat Society connects, empowers and transforms the lives of women from all walks of life through the power of fun and friendship. Women of any age are encouraged to join (those under 50 don a pink hat until they "REDuate"), emphasizing the value of cross-generational friendships and mentoring. 

Click here to learn how you can join the fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I see me! That's ME in my very first Red Hat on my 50th birthday--two days before I officially joined the RHS as Queen of the Bodacious Benton Belles #75211! I sent that pic in as my "before" when they asked for pics of our early Red Hat days compared to now (and how had our attire/hats/bling levels changed). Love the collages--keep 'em coming!

    Red Hat hugs and love!
    Queen MotorMouth Christy Goerbig
    Benton, LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see me in my red Valentine hat! My "after" pic! I'm bottom right corner in collage #5 (my "now" pic) and bottom right corner in collage #6 (my "before" pic)!

    Queen MotorMouth Christy Goerbig
    Benton, LA

    ReplyDelete