HATalk is a downloadable e-magazine written for everyone who loves to wear and make hats. Every month, we showcase the work of hat makers from around the world and publish helpful hints, tips and step-by-step instructions for hat projects you can try at home.
HATalk was founded in 2006 by Ann Morse-Brown, wife of the famous English wooden hat block maker Guy Morse-Brown. When Ann retired in 2009, Becky Weaver took over as Senior Editor. The HATalk team is committed to helping hat lovers everywhere to learn, connect and have a great time making hats. That is why we are so excited to have teamed up with the Red Hat Society to write a special version of our e-magazine for Red Hatters every month!
There is an endless list of reasons why learning how to make your own hats is a great thing to do. Here are just a few of them...
· Personal Growth - tap into your hidden potential by mastering a brand new skill.
· Creative Release - enjoy exploring a fresh outlet for your creative energies.
· Look and Feel Amazing - make hats that perfectly match your outfits.
· Be Yourself - express yourself by making hats that show off your personal style.
· Make Friends - meet up with your hat loving friends and have fun making hats together.
· “Wow” People - impress your friends and family by wearing hats that you made with your own two hands!
Red Hat Society Members get an amazing 70% discount off the normal HATalk e-magazine subscription price. Sign up now to get instant access to over 100 invaluable hat making downloads for just $19.95 a year! Visit www.hatalkrhs.com to subscribe!