Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Audrey, Darling!



Have you seen the incredible Red Hat Society Paper Dolls listed under the "Fun Stuff" tab of The Red Hat Society's website? Your design team at Hatquarters has come up with yet another fashionable outfit for you to play with: the Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast At Tiffany's" inspired dress. 


These Paper Dolls are a wonderful reminder of the fun that awaits you at the Golden Age of Glamour International Convention in June. We would love to see Hatters print and bring their Paper Dolls to the convention and show them off! They are light and travel easily, and they would be the perfect accessory at our PJ Breakst lovingly titled: "Breakfast in Paris." (Audrey Hepburn herself said Paris is always a good idea.) If you would like to be creative and make your own dress for your Paper Dolls, we would love to see what you come up with!


To view these and other free items available to RHS Members, click on the "Fun Stuff" tab of the Red Hat Society's website. If you would like to join the Red Hat Society and have full access to these items, click here!  


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment