Friday, November 25, 2011

First and foremost, we hope all of you who are in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving! For those of you who are not in the US, may we use this time of year to say thank you!  We at RHS would like to thank all of you wonderful Hatters for bringing to life the mission of the Red Hat Society. This year Hatquarters took to the road in an effort to really get to know the Membership of the RHS, and this journey has given us the opportunity to come face-to-face with the women who have embraced the five “F’s”: Fun, Friendship, Freedom, Fulfillment and Fitness. These women are not only doing wonderful things for their livelihood, but they are positively impacting the lives of those around them as they share their stories, their smiles, their laughs, their tears, and the spirit, the power and the magic of the Hat.

This month we asked the Hatters to tell us about special moments they have experienced within the Red Hat Society and we featured several answers in the Friday Broadcast. However, we received so many wonderful answers that we wanted to share a few more in the spirit of thanks:

Duchess of coupons PaulaThe Red Bonnet Belles (New York, United States)
“I am new to the Red Hat Society. I'm a Pink Hatter who has only been a member for 2 months. On our first outing, I was greeted with open arms like I have always been part of the group. Recently, our Chapter joined with another for a P.J. Brunch at a golf course. I am handicapped and do not drive and the public transportation I use to get to appointments and outings would not take me that far, but my Queen Mother offered to give me a ride so that I could go. That is true Red Hat spirit.”


Queen of Quite A LotPurple, Red and Ravishing (California, United States)
I am Queen of Purple, Red and Ravishing and I feel oh so special and loved every time my chapter gathers. I have the best group of Red and Pink Hatter's ever. These ladies are so dedicated to the Red Hat Society and our chapter and they accept change so willingly and gracefully. I couldn't ask for a better support system as Queen and that makes me feel special.


Queen Mum
Garnet Gals (Ohio, United States)
“Recently the Garnet Gals went to a local Chinese buffet restaurant and our "Keeper of the Memories" wanted a photo. We assembled in front of the Restaurant, and little did I know that hanging in the restaurants window was a neon crown. My dear friends rearranged and rearranged until I was under the crown. At the next get-together I was presented with a picture of myself and my girls with me ‘wearing’ the most wonderful crown.”


Create Memories Of Your Own in The Red Hat Society

These wonderful moments and so many more were celebrated amongst the many Supporting Members of the Red Hat Society. If you are not yet a Member, but you love reading this blog and the many other stories we have shared through the website, then it’s time for you to become a Member and create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Click here to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Supporting Member of the Red Hat Society and register as a Queen or Supporting Member Online. You can also call 1-866-Fun-At-50 to register on the phone, or mail your registration form to 431 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton CA 92831. For questions e-mail MemberServices@redhatsociety.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment